Refrigerant 245fa (Pentafluoropropane)
CAS №: 460-73-1
Synonyms: R-245fa; HFC-245fa; Enovate 3000; Genetron 245fa; 1,1,1,3,3-Pentafluoropropane; MACKFRI – 245FA.
Molecular formula: C3H3F5
Refrigerant 245fa is a single component fluid. HFC-245fa is also known as pentafluoropropane and by its chemical name 1,1,1,3,3,-pentafluoropropane. Unlike CFC and HCFC blowing agents formerly used for this purpose, it has no ozone depletion potential and is nearly non-toxic. Although it is intended to remain trapped within the foam insulation, it is practically non biodegradable with a lifetime of 7.2 years. It has a high middle warming potential of 950 and ozone depletion potential is 0.
• Maximizes ORC cycle efficiency and system economics;
• Favorable toxicological profile.
• Rankine cycle applications for waste heat recovery.
• Centrifugal Chillers for process and comfort cooling.
• Heat transfer applications, including secondary loops in commercial refrigeration.
• Heat pipes and thermosiphons, including electronics cooling.
• Cool storage equipment.
|Solubility in water||g/l||7.18|
|Liquid Density, -7 ˚С||kg/m3||1338.54|
• steel cylinders,
• ISO Tank.