Refrigerant 508b is R-23 and R-116 blend intended for very-low-temperature refrigeration systems, typically the low stage of a multi-stage system. The discharge temperature does not increase significantly compared to R-13, in contrast to the increase with R-23. R-508b properties are very similar to R-503 and can be used for replacement R-13 or R-503 in existing equipments. Refrigerant 508b has higher capacity and lower discharge temperature compared to R-23. Developer recommends using POE lubricants with R-508b.
• Endorsed by many OEMs.
• Longer equipment life: Lower discharge temperature than R-23.
• Increase compressor service life.
• Increase cooling capacity (30% greater cooling capacity than R-13).
• Lower retrofit cost than R-23.
• low temperature refrigeration;
• medical freezers;
• environmental chambers.
Chemical formula: CHF3, CF3CF3
|INGREDIENT NAME||CAS №||WEIGHT, %|
|Liquid Density, -7 ˚С||kg/dm3||0.57|
Package and Storage:
• steel cylinder 4.5 kg,
• steel cylinder 11.3 kg,
• ISO tank