Fire suppression Systems
GFFM Impulse U
Gas Fire Fighting Modules Impulse U are designed for carbon dioxide (СО2) extinguishment for fire classes A (solid substances), B (liquid substances), C (gaseous substances) and equipment. There are volume and local fire suppressant methods.
• storages and depositories;
• archives and museums;
• gas compressor stations;
• industrial facilities.
• wide range of modules for different objects;
• high-quality components, nonstop incoming control;
• mass calculation of the fire-fighting agent and hydraulic analysis.
Modules and batteries are manufactured in different modifications depending on the fire suppressant capacity and objects.
• Cylinder volume: 40, 50, 67,5, 80, 100 liters.
• Startup modes: electromagnetic, pyrotechnic, pneumatic and manual.
• Installation types: without mounting or frame. All the modules are equipped by the mass loss controllers (MLC) to signal the loss of fire-fighting agent over 5%. Modules maximum load with СО2 is 0.7 KG/L.
Components for the Impulse U Gas Fire Fighting Systems:
• high-pressure hoses,
• mass loss controller,
• pressure alarms,