- Rapidly removes rust from ferrous and non-ferrous metatals.
- Effectively removes oxidation and pitting.
- Uses a dip and soak application.
- A concentrated formula which is diluted 5:1 with water.
- Cleans hundreds of parts in one solution.
- Replaces acids, solvents and other hazardous chemicals.
- Conditions metal for painting, welding or corrosion prevention.
- Costs less than sand blasting and other methods of removal.
- Does not produce any harmful or toxic fumes – odorless.
- Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, non-flammable and biodegradable.
- Has no disposal restrictions.
Fill clean vat with water and properly diluted product (10:1). Dip and soak parts in vat of solution and leave 15-30 minutes or longer as needed. Remove rust-free parts and blow off with air hose, rinse with water or let air dry.
- pH: 7
- Appearance: liquid
- Color: Amber
- Fragrance: None
- Shelf life: minimum 1 year
- Packaging: 1 gal./3.78L; 5 gal./18.9L.